1350 N. Main St. -- 1879
By 1879, Walnut Creek needed a new hotel. William Bolton Rogers seized the opportunity and opened his hotel at the site on the corner across the street. In 1880, the hotel also became a stagecoach stop. The hotel did a brisk business, and more rooms were added over the years. It changed hands and names several times before it was razed in 1959 to make room for a bank.