850 S. Broadway -- 1891
On June 7, 1891, the first passenger train rolled into Walnut Creek. Southern Pacific built the train depot later that year on land donated by Antonio Botelho. Among those who rode the first train into town was local business owner Albert Sherburne. The depot was originally located closer to the intersection of Broadway and Mt. Diablo Boulevard. It was relocated and converted to commercial uses in 1972.